MCAF

They are often haughty and aloof. They have a serious aversion to bathing. They eat disgusting things. They prefer their females unshaven. They are certain of their superiority to the point of arrogance even though they are neutered. But unlike the French, these boys are sweet, lovable fur balls who do not care for Jerry Lewis movies. And they never, ever surrender.


Name: CFOMahm
Home: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Me: Italian/Polish (yes, that does make me both opinionated and dense, but there is definitely good eating at my house!). Fan of bad jokes, crossword puzzle addict, old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care. Known to the Gang of Three as "Mommy Cat - Almighty Keeper of the Can Opener and Mistress of the Front Door".
See my complete profile

Monday, December 05, 2005

Won't Get Fooled Again

Meet the new boss, The same as the old boss. After 7 weeks of not having a manager at my place of business, we finally have one. Big deal. I hope he will do well and help the situation we have been dealing with, but fact is, this is manager #9 for me in just over 2 years. I don't even bother to learn their names until they have been there two weeks. And to paraphrase Bill Cosby - "I've seen the boss's job and I don't want it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home