MCAF

They are often haughty and aloof. They have a serious aversion to bathing. They eat disgusting things. They prefer their females unshaven. They are certain of their superiority to the point of arrogance even though they are neutered. But unlike the French, these boys are sweet, lovable fur balls who do not care for Jerry Lewis movies. And they never, ever surrender.


Name: CFOMahm
Home: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Me: Italian/Polish (yes, that does make me both opinionated and dense, but there is definitely good eating at my house!). Fan of bad jokes, crossword puzzle addict, old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care. Known to the Gang of Three as "Mommy Cat - Almighty Keeper of the Can Opener and Mistress of the Front Door".
See my complete profile

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging!

This week's Carnival of the Cats is being hosted by Meryl Yourish. Get your submissions in by 6pm Central Time today. Use Ferdy (of Conservative Cat)'s handy submission form. The Friday Ark sailed without my boys this week but there are a lot of other fabulous felines to enjoy at The Modulator's website. If anyone out there knows where or how I can upload some video of my boys and have a short enough link to it for use on blogger.com, please drop me an email or leave a comment. I've done quite a bit of searching, but have not come up with anything that works as yet. (Also, I am no techie, so it has to be fairly easy.) Oh yeah! If you didn't check out last week's Carnival Of The Cats, it's certainly not too late. Host for Carnival #95 was Niobium. Biggie & Pumpkin agree it was a great Carnival. Zath'ras is resting up just waiting to see this week's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home