MCAF

They are often haughty and aloof. They have a serious aversion to bathing. They eat disgusting things. They prefer their females unshaven. They are certain of their superiority to the point of arrogance even though they are neutered. But unlike the French, these boys are sweet, lovable fur balls who do not care for Jerry Lewis movies. And they never, ever surrender.


Name: CFOMahm
Home: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Me: Italian/Polish (yes, that does make me both opinionated and dense, but there is definitely good eating at my house!). Fan of bad jokes, crossword puzzle addict, old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care. Known to the Gang of Three as "Mommy Cat - Almighty Keeper of the Can Opener and Mistress of the Front Door".
See my complete profile

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Biggie - The Bad, Bad Bunny Biter

The Easter Bunny will not be making his scheduled deliveries. Blame Mr. Bigglesworth. (If you are really sensitive and/or really unaware of the natural instincts of cats, DO NOT scroll down.) Elmer Fudd says "He's a wabbit swayer!" Mr Bigglesworth was just culling the herd. Any bunny with parents dumb enough to still be living in our yard probably will not live long anyway and should be cut out of the gene pool. I mean really, I have had cats for the entire time we have lived in this house. No rabbits until the last 5 years. What do they not understand about the smell of cat pi**? Kind of a "Hey, maybe we shouldn't live here" signal in my book. I used to get upset and go outside hollering at the cats, turning the hose on them to get 'em to let the bunnies loose. (Did you know rabbits can scream? I didn't.) But I have finally decided the heck with it. Survival of the fittest. I just wish I had noticed that Mr. B. was carrying something before I let him in the house. When I finally saw what he had, it scared the B'jezus out of me. (Boy did he growl at his brothers and I as we tried to take it away from him.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home