MCAF

They are often haughty and aloof. They have a serious aversion to bathing. They eat disgusting things. They prefer their females unshaven. They are certain of their superiority to the point of arrogance even though they are neutered. But unlike the French, these boys are sweet, lovable fur balls who do not care for Jerry Lewis movies. And they never, ever surrender.


Name: CFOMahm
Home: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Me: Italian/Polish (yes, that does make me both opinionated and dense, but there is definitely good eating at my house!). Fan of bad jokes, crossword puzzle addict, old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care. Known to the Gang of Three as "Mommy Cat - Almighty Keeper of the Can Opener and Mistress of the Front Door".
See my complete profile

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mr Bigglesworth



The weather here has been beautiful the last few days and all the cats have been loving it. Mr. Bigglesworth decided to go for a walk yesterday and indulge in one of his favorite pastimes - getting filthy. First a little stroll to find the purrfect spot..... Found it! Drop, flop and roll.... Oh yeah, got a pretty good amount of dirt, leaves and dust on me now.... But not quite enough. Let's rock and roll a bit more.... That's it! Now I can finish my walk. I can't believe that filthy little dirtbag sleeps on my bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: I can't believe that filthy little dirtbag sleeps on my bed.

And Why the hell not?

Hee, hee. ;-D

I once spent the day outside, quite by accident, and it was.... interesting.

Glad I got back indoors, let me tell you. ;-D

4/24/2006 03:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home