MCAF

They are often haughty and aloof. They have a serious aversion to bathing. They eat disgusting things. They prefer their females unshaven. They are certain of their superiority to the point of arrogance even though they are neutered. But unlike the French, these boys are sweet, lovable fur balls who do not care for Jerry Lewis movies. And they never, ever surrender.


Name: CFOMahm
Home: Metro Detroit, Michigan, United States
About Me: Italian/Polish (yes, that does make me both opinionated and dense, but there is definitely good eating at my house!). Fan of bad jokes, crossword puzzle addict, old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care. Known to the Gang of Three as "Mommy Cat - Almighty Keeper of the Can Opener and Mistress of the Front Door".
See my complete profile

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sometimes Paranoid People Have Real Enemies

Gates of Vienna brings us this button that I would wear proudly if someone could make them up. CafePress perhaps? The Baron notes,

The term “Islamophobe” is fast joining “racist”, “homophobe”, et al., as a reliable tool of politically-correct argument, a way of silencing the Left’s opponents and consigning dissenters to the phobic outer darkness beyond the pale of polite discourse.
The Baron has made it into a small size also, suitable for a sidebar if anyone would like to include it on their blog or web page as I have done. Get it here. I don't believe there is a darn thing wrong with being a bit phobic about people who have made it quite clear, on numerous occassions, that they WANT TO KILL YOU!!!! Seems like common sense. And at the risk of not sounding PC & "tolerant", they had best be fearing me too. I didn't buy my guns for skeet shooting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home